Vivid Motion's summer show is an eclectic compilation of pieces spotlighting myths, characteristics, stories, and memories inspired by astrology and astronomy. Featuring new works from a zodiac of choreographers, MZs directorial debut invites audiences to join VivMo in contemplating the stars through dance.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $7 for children
All performances are at St. Lawrence Arts,
76 Congress Street, Portland
Friday, August 3 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday August 4 at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday August 5 at 5:30 p.m.
THE TICKET HOLDER 411
- Seating is general admission, please arrive early to get a good seat. Doors to the theater open an hour before the show and seating will begin 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- If we sell out there will be waiting list at the door, and we release any unclaimed seats for resale 10 minutes before showtime. If you know you are going to be late, please call 207-450-6350 to let us know and we'll save your tickets for you.
- Parking on Munjoy Hill around the theater can be tricky, so please plan accordingly.
- In the highly unlikely event that we cancel a show, we will share the news here on our website and on our Facebook page -- or call 207-450-6350 to confirm.
- If a show is canceled, you have the option to refund your ticket or donate the cost of your ticket to Vivid Motion. Unfortunately, we cannot reschedule performances.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS
- For shows that are not sold out, you may purchase tickets when the lobby doors open one hour prior to the show.
- For sold out shows, we will start a waitlist when the lobby doors open one hour before show. 10 minutes prior to showtime we will release unclaimed tickets to people on the waitlist.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All ticket sales are non-refundable, unless a performance is canceled by Vivid Motion.
- Should inclement weather (or other safety concern) cause the cancellation of a performance, cancellation information will be sent to all ticket holders via email (if provided), and will be available through our ticket phone at 207-450-6350 and our Facebook page.
- The decision to cancel will be made no later than 3 hours before the scheduled start time of the performance.
- If a performance is canceled ticket holders will be offered two choices:
- Support Vivid Motion and receive a tax-deductible receipt by donating the value of the tickets.
- Receive a refund for the value of the tickets.
- Customers who opt to receive a refund or donation receipt will have 15 days from the cancellation date to exercise this option.