Vivid Motion Inc. A 501-c(3) non-profit dance company in Portland, Maine.
In 2003 local dancers decided they wanted to perform. There wasn't a place for dancers who could only dance part time. Vivid Motion was formed, and now 10 years later we're still going strong.
We make dance fun to watch as well as to do.
Portland's Innovative and Kinda Quirky Dance Company
Scott in Things I Meant to Tell You, 2011
- Dancer, Choreographer, Director
- First Show: Dance of War, 2009.
- Favorite part: "I don't have a particular favorite, but every piece that has challenged my dance ability is a highlight for me."
- Inspired by: The music I listen to, the friends that I dance with, and my niece who aspires to do what her uncle does.
- Trained at: Vivid Motion (starting spring 2009) and Portland Ballet (starting summer 2010). I have also taken private ballet lessons from a professional dancer since summer 2012.
|Vivid Motion Inc., is committed to:|
|Making dance accessible and enjoyable for people who may have little or no prior interest in dance, by producing a variety of events including, but not limited to, performances, festivals, multi-media presentations, and workshops. We strive to allow dancers of all ages and abilities to express their creative potential by participating in and contributing to these events.|